Resilient Women’s Organization envisions a society where women, teen mothers, their children and other vulnerable people in our communities are healthy and living up to their full potential.
To create lasting solutions for unemployment and poverty in the lives of teen mothers, their children, persons with disabilities and other vulnerable people in society through female education and empowerment programs.
- Advocacy and awareness on the rights of the girl child.
- Campaign and advocate to end child marriages.
- Provide skills and vocational training to vulnerable young women and teenage mums as a
form of economic empowerment.
- Mobilise and work with families and local leaders in our community to DE campaign
those social norms that hinder women’s empowerment.
- Temporary reform shelter for girls and young women to offer a safe space from gender
based violence, child marriages, and homelessness.