Resilient Women’s Organization envisions a society where adolescent girls and young women have equal access to resources and opportunities.
To create lasting solutions for unemployment and poverty in the lives of adolescent girls and young women through resilient social and economic empowerment programs.
- Advocacy and awareness on the rights of the girl child.
- Campaign and advocate to end child marriages.
- Provide access to skills and vocational training to vulnerable adolescent girls and young women as a form of economic empowerment.
- Mobilize and work with families and local leaders in our community to DE campaign those social norms that hinder women’s empowerment.
- Temporary reform shelter for adolescent girls and young women to offer a safe space from gender based violence, child marriages, and homelessness.
- Provision of youth friendly centers in our areas of operation with the purpose of creating safe spaces for adolescents and young people to share and learn especially in regards to sexual reproductive health and rights.